Advertise in that leeds mag
Get your advert in front of new customers when they need you most
creating a community of businesses
West Park | Weetwood | Meanwood | Moortown | Chapel Allerton
traditional advertising to over 19,000 homes
GPS tracked delivery every 6 weeks
3rd September is deadline day
for a mid September door drop
The Benefits of Advertising in THAT LEEDS MAG
advertise in that leeds mag
THAT LEEDS MAG provides a fun, easy and affordable advertising platform for businesses. We can put your business in front of over 19,000 home owners and business owners in North Leeds.
Everybody knows old-school advertising works, everybody should be doing it.
An advert in THAT LEEDS MAG will help you and your business get recognised and remembered locally.
Why should you advertise in a local printed magazine?
- Geographically targeted to your audience – THAT LEEDS MAG is a quality printed magazine delivered free to the areas covered.
- Reinforce your message and raise brand awareness – Customers spend more time looking at an advert in print than online and are 70% more likely to remember you.
- Tell customers about your services, event, show or offer.
- Longevity and immediacy of access because readers keep their magazine until the next one arrives.
- Truly local, there is strong evidence that local services are preferred by the majority of residents.
- Your message and brand will become associated with support for local community groups.
- THAT LEEDS MAG provides a hassle free platform to get your message in front of a captive audience.
- Social media shares to my growing audience and interaction online.
- All advertisers go into the website directory for greater online visibility.
If you need any advice please contact THAT LEEDS MAG, if I understand more about your business I can recommend what’s right for you and provide the best value from your advertising spend.
Door-drop magazine advertising should be strategically integrated into the customer journey, working alongside other channels to deliver the maximum value.
If your target market and service area includes the areas of Meanwood, Weetwood, West Park, Cookridge, Moortown or Chapel Allerton then our publication is perfect advertising platform for you and your business.
At THAT LEEDS MAG, we provide a high quality, low-cost printed advertising solution for local businesses and tradespeople that works.
Our 6 weekly THAT LEEDS MAG publication is distributed to over 19,000 households within our local area, with additional copies available for collection in prominent locations.
We would be happy to discuss an advertising package to suit your business needs.
Video interviews are available
THAT LEEDS MAG is sharing local business stories across multiple platforms to its audience in video.
I only need 30mins of your time. Here’s how it works:
- We will schedule a Zoom meeting.
- I can provide questions prior to the meeting
- The Zoom meeting is recorded
- I write up the interview article and choose between 2-4 highlight clips of approx. 60 secs
- The clips are professionally edited and subtitles added
- Following the magazine distribution the article and clips are posted on this website. Plus, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Tagging your businesses wherever it is available.
Video interview spaces are limited to 2 per edition
pricing to advertise in that leeds mag
THAT LEEDS MAG is an A5 magazine
Eighth page advert £49.50
Artwork and finished print size: 67mm x 47mm
sign up for 3 consecutive editions and save £14.85
quarter page advert £82.50
Artwork and finished print size: 67mm x 98mm
sign up for 3 consecutive editions and save £24.75
half page advert £120
A = Artwork and finished print size: 138mm x 98mm
B = Artwork and finished print size: 67mm x 200mm
sign up for 3 consecutive editions and save £36
full page advert £200
Artwork setup size: 154.5mm x 216mm
Finished print size: 148.5mm x 210mm
sign up for 3 consecutive editions and save £60
special size and placement adverts available
all our advertisers go into the online directory
purchase ads for 3 consecutive editions get 10% off
and a free that leeds mag mug*
*While stocks last